- Use a strong password for your email account.
- Do not use the same password for your email account and your Bitqist account.
- Activate two-factor authentication on your email account if your email provider offers it.
- Check https://haveibeenpwned.com/ to see whether your email address has ever been compromised in a 3rd party data breach. If so, create a new email address to use with your Bitqist account. You can update the email address on your account at https://bitqist.com/settings/profile.
- Do not give your password to anyone, including people claiming to be an employee of Bitqist. We will never ask for your password.
- Use a password that you do not use anywhere else.
- Use a strong password. Make sure it is sufficiently long and is a mix letters, numbers and symbols.
- Avoid leaving notes with passwords on your computer or desk.
Enable two-factor authentication to add an additional layer of security to your account. Click here for more information on how to enable two-factor authentication and which authentication apps are supported.