Bitqist employs a customer acceptance policy. Digital currencies have many possibilities, but there are also risks associated with digital currencies. We are committed to making sure our services are not used to launder money, support terrorism, commit fraud or any other illegal activities.
In order to make use of our services, you have to meet a few requirements as a user. These include, but are not limited to:
- You are 18 years or older.
- You trade as a natural person (not a legal entity).
- You act on your own behalf.
- You are a resident of one of the supported countries.
- You are not on a sanction or watch list.
Bitqist does not offer the following services:
- Leverage/margin trading.
- Initial Coin Offerings (ICO's).
We try to make our services as accessible as possible. However, we, depending on the weekly limit on cryptocurrency withdrawals you desire, may require:
- Email verification.
- Identity verification.
- Address verification.